GFX Kit Sample GFX Kit Sample

Looked good but it locked up.

Cross X Universe Cross X Universe

Not bad. Initial impression is I would be interested to see what happens next. Watch the grammar, especially imitating a government message (which is cool). I'd be curious to see what happens next!

Fifen This Movie Fifen This Movie

I feel like the farther along this movie goes, the higher you're supposed to be...

Destroy Those "Robots" Destroy Those "Robots"

It's a very fun game but it is SO glitchy.

Deltahit responds:

Yea at some points it's very glitchy and i'll work on that.

flash button guide flash button guide

Well... isn't this sort of the purpose?

I know when Newgrounds was created, it was for the purpose of showing off awesome flashes and games. However, these tutorials help the newcomers who obviously don't know squat about flash. If I ever start making flashes, I hope to find this tutorial, so I'm giving you 8/10 and 4/5, because I respect someone giving advice to others and despite these idiots who just don't care because they want to see Super Mario Bros Z episode 7 (don't get me wrong I do too) and not receive advice to make their crap better.

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Wow cool

Oh so I don't have to go through the trouble of opening my browser just click a button and I'm there? Now that is cool stuff. Thank goodness for creative, and thoughtful, people.

Gradius III Wind Gradius III Wind

Beautiful!

This is freakin old as dirt so maybe you know this by now... maybe throw a limiter on and mix your tracks down a little and it MAY get rid of the hissing? The song is mixed really loud. I'd say that hissing is just clipping.

-From an aspiring audio engineer

Agonized Agonized

Dude! Very nice! What did you use for the drums? I've asked a ton of people and nobody gets back with me!

PirateCrab responds:

Thanks man! All my drums are done via superior drummer 2.0 with the metal foundry expansion. Then I add a fair amount of post production to the drums like EQ, reverb etc to help them fit in the mix!

Krushendo (K. Rool III) Krushendo (K. Rool III)

Very nice! My only suggestion is the choir / synth background track is a little too loud. Other than that it's mixed very well and sounds awesome!

Lashmush responds:

Yeah, I get "studiohead" after a while and sort of space out on the mixing finetuning.

Thanks for the feedback. :3

Abstract Glow Abstract Glow

very nice

I am trying to decide upon a good album cover for my debut album whenever I complete it... not like it's professional but I want to make it as close as possible. Anyway, I want something like this for the album art, with maybe the name "Aim Fist Amethyst" in the center. We'll see, I'll favorite it. Awesome job!

bhograj responds:

yeah sure buddy
You can use it the way you want.
But don't forget to give credit.

Human Skull Human Skull

so accurate

Either you were in an anatomy class or just bored with tons of talent... I don't know but this is awesome either way.

Chronamut responds:

nope - just regular art class :)

glad you like it! It's one of my most realistic shaded ones :)

I am really good at replication :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Lime virus Lime virus

GREEN!

I'd wear it loud and proud. Nice work!

lotusflaower responds: