Gradius III Wind Gradius III Wind

Beautiful!

This is freakin old as dirt so maybe you know this by now... maybe throw a limiter on and mix your tracks down a little and it MAY get rid of the hissing? The song is mixed really loud. I'd say that hissing is just clipping.

-From an aspiring audio engineer

Agonized Agonized

Dude! Very nice! What did you use for the drums? I've asked a ton of people and nobody gets back with me!

PirateCrab responds:

Thanks man! All my drums are done via superior drummer 2.0 with the metal foundry expansion. Then I add a fair amount of post production to the drums like EQ, reverb etc to help them fit in the mix!

Krushendo (K. Rool III) Krushendo (K. Rool III)

Very nice! My only suggestion is the choir / synth background track is a little too loud. Other than that it's mixed very well and sounds awesome!

Lashmush responds:

Yeah, I get "studiohead" after a while and sort of space out on the mixing finetuning.

Thanks for the feedback. :3

Zealed Skylife Zealed Skylife

Sounds great! I think what needs to be added (going off your comments) is just some different layers and just to change it up some. Variety makes great music! But I really like this, it's chill yet not too overboard (hence why it's trance.) Keep it up!

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

I dig, HARD.

Three bands I hear in this. August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, and Soilwork. But if you're like me, you go after your own thing, so you probably don't want to hear that.

Anyway, I absolutely dig this yo. Keep it up!!!!!

Red Light City Red Light City

Red Light City = Hollywood

Hania, I always love your stuff.

I love this song. Reminds me of a song I wrote, and I need to do, called Hollywood. I love how blunt you are, and goodness.. this sounds just like the U.S.. Ain't it the truth? And the influence Hollywood has on the people.

Hand Grenade Hand Grenade

So this reminds me of...

So you were playing Star Fox Adventures, and you got really, really ticked off at the shopkeeper in thorntail hollow... So you wanted to blow him up. Mr. A sounds just like the shopkeeper.

This is awesome.

Thanks for reviewing my song btw! Sorry for my nerdiness just now!

Schleif responds:

haha, thanks man! had fun with it. haven't played star fox adventures. played the shit out of the original star fox game though, haha. we're all fucking nerds, aren't we?

Nemesis.. Nemesis..

Wow

Dang. Just, dang. I love this. It sounds a bit like the sound I'm looking for with my stuff! I'll have to check out more of your stuff!

Wahnsinn responds:

Please do! Thanks man.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Just... classic Hania.

Hey, been awhile. Hope all is well. Great stuff as usual haha. I always enjoy your work. Btw, I was in Australia this summer. =D

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

Entrancing...

I feel like I could learn much from you. Congrats on this.

Gravey responds: