GFX Kit Sample GFX Kit Sample

Looked good but it locked up.

Cross X Universe Cross X Universe

Not bad. Initial impression is I would be interested to see what happens next. Watch the grammar, especially imitating a government message (which is cool). I'd be curious to see what happens next!

Fifen This Movie Fifen This Movie

I feel like the farther along this movie goes, the higher you're supposed to be...

War of the Shyguys War of the Shyguys

This is professional. Love the DVD style, great quality all around. I love how this is all based around Paper Mario yet Mario does not make an appearance, it allows for other characters to develop including the new Goombarlette O'Hara!

EASTBEAST responds:

Yeah the menu was very dvd like deliberately haha thanks for the review.

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Hype

The animation was awesome and very crisp. I know this is also true to a sequel of Chaotic Battle and in that light, this is much, much better. However... from the hype this thing had and the number of years it took to complete, I was expecting a little more.

Congrats on the Daily 2nd place though, it is definitely one of the better animations on Newgrounds, and a whole heck of a lot better than I could ever dream of doing so kudos there.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

Tankmen:Dual part 1 Tankmen:Dual part 1

THANK YOU!!!

Hey man, I am seriously thrilled beyond belief that you used my Genesis for your intro!!!!!!! I believe you are the first to use my stuff. I wish it were louder :\ I know that's my fault and not yours, sorry for that. (haven't truly figured that one out on Audacity, all recordings are like that)

I plan on doing something new with it... whenever I figure that out.

Thanks again!

Shadow vs. Sonic Short Shadow vs. Sonic Short

Very cool

Hey I have to agree with CrispyZero it did seem a little repetitive, and it was almost like Sonic bashed on Shadow more than vice versa (not biased just observation). Other than that, a very cool flash and I'd like to see what you can REALLY do with stuff like this! Rawk!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

NOT ONE DULL MOMENT

Okay, so if I was to tell you everything I truly thought of this, it would not fit on Newgrounds because this is just flat-out amazing. I seriously think you should release all of these on DVD and sell them when the series is finished. THANK GOD FOR YOU ALVIN-EARTHWORM, the master of 8-bit super battles. And, everything else. I admit when I first saw the 8-bit I was like WTF... you can make ANYTHING work. I can't wait to see some Super Sonic and Super Shadow... I just can't flippin wait thank you so much. You've made.... my year.

And to all those losers who posted the fake SMBZ Ep 7's, excuse me I don't normally talk like this but FUCK YOU.

Clock Crew Variety Show Clock Crew Variety Show

Well I thought it was great.

I thought it was well done and the last short was hilarious, as well as the smack a baby one. The 2nd one, I had to think hard to remember what it was... but it was good too.

Games And Buttons! Games And Buttons!

DARUDE!!!

No other opinions except Darude is cool. lol...

I know this is useless, go ahead and vote it useless.

wickedwango responds:

i didnt vote it useless lol